- Windows server 2012 or higher
- 32 GB of RAM, preferable 64GB
- Best practice drive configuration is: one drive for the system, one drive for the software (minimum of 10GB) and one drive for the data (which is preferable a SSD)
- For the minimum size of the data drive, use the following formula: S = SA * 2,25
- Where SA is the size of the data to analyse in TB and S the size of the data drive in GB
- Up to date Intel Xeon processor with multiple cores or similar
- Network connection to the systems to analyse (faster is better)
- Internet connection is preferable
- Xill IDE 3.6.x (preferable latest)
- Elasicsearch 7.5.2 ZIP
- Kibana 7.5.2 ZIP
- Concurrency plugin (latest)
Was this article helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?